- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Protect your investment now for peace of mind!
Lenovo's comprehensive end-to-end service portfolio includes award-winning Warranty Support. Lenovo provides flexible options to meet your personal or variable business needs. We offer a worldwide single source solution that helps you realize your objectives for cost efficiency, improved service levels and end user productivity and satisfaction, wherever you are!
Benefits of Lenovo's Warranty Support Service
- Minimize unplanned operating and maintenance expenses.
- Increase uptime and productivity for you, your business, processes or end-users.
Lenovo IdeaCentre TDT PCs 2 year Warranty Extension: 1 year onsite warranty extended to 3 years onsite warranty
Applicable to the the IdeaCentre
Before buying the Warranty Extension Service Pack
a) Look up Warranty Status:
Please check warranty status online to verify the machine warranty expiry date here
Data required: Serial number and Machine Type
In case the warranty expiry date for the product on the above web link differs from the actual purchase date of the product, please get the warranty start date updated by sending an email to Proof Of Purchase Team at email@example.com. Product purchase invoice copy with Dealer Seal must be submitted to team to get the POP date updated. Invoice must show machine serial # and purchase date clearly. After verification, backend team will populate the Lenovo system with the warranty start and end date based on purchase invoice.
b) Choose the applicable & relevant Warranty Extension pack
Based on the Lenovo Machine Series, identify and choose the applicable warranty extension pack. For eg: If you have IdeaPad Z570 laptop, you should choose IdeaPad laptop – 1YR to 3 YR Warranty Extension Pack applicable to the Z series. For any assistance with figuring out the relevant & applicable service pack, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 1800-3000-9991
c) Buy Extended Warranty Pack prior to Product Warranty expiry
Extended Warranty must be purchased at least 15 days prior to base Warranty expiry on Lenovo product (to account for delivery lead time - since the pack must be used and activated BEFORE expiry of the existing warranty coverage duration).
For assistance / clarification please write to: email@example.com or call on: 1800-3000-9991
After buying the Warranty Extension Service Pack
After receiving the pack, please submit your request for Warranty Extension as per the process laid down in the service pack, at least 3 days prior to product base warranty expiry (to allow for extension request processing time).
In case, warranty pack is not registered within the base warranty period of the machine, the pack will be not accepted by Lenovo for extended warranty on the machine
Warranty Pack Terms and Conditions
• Price is inclusive of taxes & delivery charges
• Online Extended Warranty Pack Purchase must be done at least 15 days prior to 1 year base warranty expiry date on Lenovo product.
• Warranty extension packs are only for in-warranty products and not applicable for out-of-warranty products
• Extended Warranty Service Pack must be purchased only for machine purchased in India
• Lenovo or NDSL are not responsible if extended services are rejected as per Lenovo policies & norms, after purchase of service pack. Lenovo's decision will be final & binding.
• For detailed T&C, visit http://www.lenovo.com/in/en/