Thank you for visiting thedostore.com, an Online Store exclusively for sale of laptops, desktops, aio's, tablets, smartphones & accessories manufactured by Lenovo in India.
This website thedostore.com is independently operated by Net Distribution Services Private Limited , an India based company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act of 1956 .The brand Ideapad, Thinkpad, Ideacentre, Thinkcentre etc. belong to Lenovo and is being used on this site under a specific agreement. The policy is issued by Net Distribution Services Private Limited which may be referred to by full name or as Net Distribution or NDSL or ‘We’ By placing an order on this site you are entering into a purchase/sale transaction solely with Net Distribution. This applies to all cases where the payment is made by all modes i.e. all credit card, bank card, debit card, cheque, bank transfer and other payments are to be made to Net Distribution Services Pvt Ltd.
Your credit card or debit card statements will reflect Net Distribution Services Private Limited. In case of third party statements including bank and credit card statements the merchant name may appear in an abbreviated format.
To place an order you will need to complete the transaction on the website. This may or may not be assisted with a phone call with the customer service representative. By placing an order on the site or on phone, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions and payment policy published in the appropriate section of the website or affiliated websites where specifically referred to such affiliated websites
After you have made your selection and added products to your shopping cart, you will need to proceed to the checkout section.
In this section you will be asked for address and other contact information as well as payment related information
Once the payment transaction has been successfully completed, your order will be processed on receipt of the funds from the bank or Credit Card Company. It is at this stage that the sale is said to be complete. Thereafter your products will be shipped based on product availability and completion of logistics operations related to the same.
The following modes of payments are available
Domestic and international credit cards issued by banks and institutions that are part of the Visa & Mastercard Network
Visa Debit cards
Netbanking/Direct Debit payments from select banks in India.
A full list is available at the time of Check Out and prior to making payments for purchases
As prescribed by the financial institutions issuing the credit or debit cards affiliated with Visa and Mastercard you will be required to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and 3-digit CVV number (usually on the reverse of the card) when you make your online transaction using your Credit or Debit card. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (Mastercard Secure Code) to complete the transaction.
* Service tax will be levied on Interest by the issuing bank on the EMI
No Cost EMI – T&C
- The customer understands that on choosing No Cost EMI payment option using Credit Card, s/he will get a discount upfront equal to the interest cost due to the bank making it effectively no interest cost.
- S/he understands that No Cost EMI payment option is available on select products sold by the brand.
- The No Cost EMI offer is applicable only for EMI purchase for the duration of 6 and 9 months.
- The discount applicable on opting for 'No Cost EMI on Credit Card' is being offered exclusively by www.thedostore.com and does not amount to EMI/interest waiver extended by the bank
- The customer understands and confirm that s/he will need to pay applicable EMI and interest on total value of the order at the time of payment to the bank in accordance with the terms applicable to the credit card. The interest cost charged by the bank over time is being given back to me upfront at the time of this purchase and netted off in the Invoice amount.
- The discretion to allow the payment lies with the bank issuing the credit card. Lenovo or www.thedostore.com will have no obligation or liability in the event the bank refuses to process the transaction for any reason
- The Bank charges annual interest rates according to the reducing monthly balance. In the monthly reducing cycle, the principal is reduced with every EMI and the interest is calculated on the outstanding balance
- The customer also understands that if s/he fail in timely payment of EMI, there may be additional interests/penalty which may be levied by the bank which may be higher than the discount offered under this scheme
- The minimum order value to avail the EMI payment option is Rs 10,000.
- Any returns/cancellation will be as per the return/cancellation policy of www.thedostore.com. In case of any kind of return/refund in an EMI transaction, interest already billed in a particular transaction will not be refundable under any circumstances
- www.thedostore.com will not charge a processing fee for availing EMI option. Bank may however charge processing fee or cancellation charges as per the banks policies. Such charges shall be paid by the customer and will not be refundable even in the event of return/cancellation of the order
- Customer may check with the respective bank/issuer on how a cancellation, refund or pre-closure could affect the EMI terms, and what interest charges would be levied on the customer for the same
- www.thedostore.com retains the right to modify or cancel this scheme at its sole discretion
- The customer understands that for select products there may be a constraint on number of transactions per credit card
- Customers may be charged service tax or other applicable taxes by the bank for these transactions
Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updation may occur. We reserve the right to cancel the order incase a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of all money received from the customer.
Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
All prices on this web site in Indian Rupees. For international cards used on the site, the banks applicable exchange rate and charges will apply. We have no jurisdiction on this and any disputes or queries on exchange rates and bank charges need to be directed to the bank or institution that issued your card or payment instrument
All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at price in effect at the time of receipt of money and raising of an invoice.
Our products are liable for VAT in India.
Transactions on the website are protected by SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process. Any information you enter when transacting with the webstore is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties. This is an assurance that it follows the best security practices adopted by major online vendors where all payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
Credit card and Debit card information is not stored by us and is not taken by us. This information is taken directly by the payment gateway provided who is authorised and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with
Out of Stock situations
Our endeavour is to ensure that all products listed on the site are available in stock for despatch to the buyer. However in case the same is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 3-4 business days and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience. In Case you would like to alter , exchange or cancel such specific instructions need to be sent to us at email@example.com
Delivery of products
Purchases are shipped from our own or third party warehouses/ stores or offices from various points in India. Our endeavour is to make the products reach you within 5 to 7 business days for metro cities and 8 to 12 business days for non metros from receipt of order and payment depending on the address for delivery.
Order deliveries will be made by our own staff or third party courier and logistics companies or Postal Services usually between 10.30 am – 7 pm Monday –Sunday.
Goods will need to be signed for upon delivery. We take no responsibility for goods signed by an alternative person other than the person ordering the product at the address indicated at the time of the order.
Since the transactions are authorised by the card holder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided at the time of placing the order
We are not responsible for damage of products after delivery.
All claims, if any, for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through the contact us page on the web store. Also the said shortage of goods needs be highlighted and signed on the Proof of delivery copy and returned to the delivery person.
Product Returns & Cancellations
Once the order has been placed and the funds have been received by us. The order is considered to be in the processing stage. The following policy and charges will apply to cancellation requests at various stages of the transaction
1: Goods not shipped from NDSL warehouse: In Cases where the goods havent been shipped from the warehouse and a cancellation request is generated. Then the order will be cancelled and the refund will be initiated within 72 hours of receiving the request in writing from the customer who has placed the order. A service fee of 2.5 % will be charged and the balance will refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument. I.E if the order is placed on through a credit card then the fund will be transfered through the payment gateway to the same credit card. Once the transfer is initiated the customer will be given a bank reference ID for the refund process. The transfer of fund is done through third party gateways and will take between 7-10 working days to reflect in the customers account.
2 : If Goods have been shipped from NDSL warehouse: In Cases where the goods have been shipped from the warehouse and a cancellation request is generated. Then the order will be cancelled and the refund will be initiated with 72 hours of receiving the product back from the customer or from teh courier company as RTO . If The product is already delivered and received by the customer . The customer must ensure that the product is not opened and unsealed. The product will need to be sent back to NDSL in good condition and unused. A service fee of 2.5 % will be charged in addition to reasonable courier charges and the balance will refunded to the cardholder and credited through the same payment instrument. I.E if the order is placed on through a credit card then the fund will be transferred through the payment gateway to the same credit card. Once the transfer is initiated the customer will be given a bank reference ID for the refund process. The transfer of fund is done through third party gateways and will take between 7-10 working days to reflect in the customer's account.
3 : Promotions and EMI
In case the customer has placed the order through the EMI option on the card where the EMI charges are borne by the customer , then there will no refund of any EMI processing or interest fee in case the cancellation and the refund is initiated by the customer. The process of cancellation and charges will be as per Points 1, 2 mentioned above. The charges will be levied depending on whether the products have been despatched and received by the customer.
EMI promotion : IN cases where NDSL is offering free EMI ( bearing the cost of EMI ) and the customer has placed an order through this offer then the EMI charges will deducted over and above the service charges and courier charges . The EMI charges will vary between 3.5 % and 10 % depending on the tenure of the EMI . Since these rates are subject to change the rates will be communicated to the customer before the cancellation request is processed.
4: Our Endeavour is to ensure that products are available with us all times . However in cases where the product are not available and not likely to be available for a reasonable period of time . The full refund will given to the customer after informing the customer via email and phone. No charges will be levied on the customer. Refunds will be processed, within 72 hours of receiving the request in writing from the customer who has placed the order. . I.E if the order is placed on through a credit card then the fund will be transfered through the payment gateway to the same credit card. Once the transfer is initiated the customer will be given a bank reference ID for the refund process. The transfer of fund is done through third party gateways and will take between 7-10 working days to reflect in the customers account.
This policy is in force from 15th November 2013. Any change in the policy will be at the sole discretion of NDSL. By Accepting this policy you are accepting the terms conditions , charges as mentioned in the policy.