- PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
Protect your investment now for peace of mind!
Lenovo's comprehensive end-to-end service portfolio includes award-winning Warranty Support. Lenovo provides flexible options to meet your personal or variable business needs. We offer a worldwide single source solution that helps you realize your objectives for cost efficiency, improved service levels and end user productivity and satisfaction , wherever you are!
Warranty Extensions are available for periods of up to five years (depending on your system) giving you a fixed-term, fixed-cost service solution that allows you to accurately budget for equipment expenses.
Benefits of Lenovo's Warranty Support Service
- Match service coverage duration with the expected lifecycle of your PCs.
- Minimize unplanned operating and maintenance expenses.
- Increase uptime and productivity for you, your business, processes or end-users.
Lenovo IdeaPad laptop
2 year Warranty Extension: 1 year onsite warranty extended to 3 year carry-in warranty
Before buying the Warranty Extension Service Pack
a) Look up Warranty Status:
Please check warranty status online to verify the machine warranty expiry date here
Data required: Serial number and Machin Type
In case the warranty expiry date for the product on the above web link differs from the actual purchase date of the product, please get the warranty start date updated by sending an email to Proof Of Purchase Team at email@example.com. Product purchase invoice copy with Dealer Seal must be submitted to team to get the POP date updated. Invoice must show machine serial # and purchase date clearly. After verification, backend team will populate the Lenovo system with the warranty start and end date based on purchase invoice.
b) Choose the applicable & relevant Warranty Extension pack
Based on the Lenovo Machine Series, identify and choose the applicable warranty extension pack. For eg: If you have IdeaPad Z570 laptop, you should choose IdeaPad laptop – 1YR to 3 YR Warranty Extension Pack and not IdeaCentre of ThinkPad Warranty extension pack
c) Buy Extended Warranty Pack prior to Product Warranty expiry
Extended Warranty must be purchased at least 15 days prior to base Warranty expiry on Lenovo product (to account for delivery lead time - since the pack must be used and activated BEFORE expiry of the existing warranty coverage duration)
After buying the Warranty Extension Service Pack
After receiving the pack, please submit your request for Warranty Extension as per the process laid down in the service pack, at least 3 days prior to product base warranty expiry (to allow for extension request processing time).
In case, warranty pack is not registered within the base warranty period of the machine, the pack will be not accepted by Lenovo for extended warranty on the machine
Warranty Pack Terms and Conditions
• Price is inclusive of taxes & delivery charges
• Online Extended Warranty Pack Purchase must be done at least 15 days prior to 1 year base warranty expiry date on Lenovo product. In case warranty expiry date is within 15 days, please visit local Authorized Service Partner (ASP) for purchasing the pack within the warranty period.
• Warranty extension packs are only for in-warranty products and not applicable for out-of-warranty poroducts
• Extended Warranty Service Pack must be purchased only for machine purchased in India
• No claims would be entertained by Lenovo / NDSL if extended services are rejected as per Lenovo policies & norms, post purchase of service pack. Lenovo's decision will be final & binding.
• For detailed T&C, visit http://www.lenovo.com/in/en/